2.Your privacy data you will provide us will be processed and saved on a file under the responsibility of; Tun-Art GmbH and as per the purposes stated below:
I. Preparation, application and execution of a sales contact in relation to the products you purchase or any other contract which will be concluded between us,
II. Responding your demands,
III. As per your consent, giving you information on KURSHUNI, developing and supporting business activities related to electronic trade, delivering commercial notifications through e-mails or similar electronic communication means(such as SMS) or phone calls. If you are a registered user of our website, you can change your preferences in regard to receiving such notifications and arrange your preferences as you wish by signing in the MY ACCOUNT section of the website. You can also unsubscribe by going to the new bulletin section.
IV. In the event that you provide us personal information regarding third parties, the responsibility for informing the third parties in question on processing and use of their personal information and aquiring their explicit consent in relation to use of the aforementioned information for the purposes stated above lies with you. In the event that you buy a product or a gift card, the personal information of a third party which is provided by you will be used for the purposes specified below: (i) managing the shipping of the sold product or performing checks to ensure correct delivery, (ii) responding to a question or suggestion from you or the third party in question.
V. If you have a gift certificate and you wish to return the product(s) related to this certificate via our website, the personal information provided by you will only be used on the return form for the following purposes: (a) managing the return claim and the process of collecting the products from your location, (b) responding to your demands related to the gift certificate or the return you have asked for, (c) confirming that your retain claim has been accepted and sending you the Shop Credit Card together with the refund via e-mail or similar electronic means.
VI. In the event that you choose to register your card information, you will have to give explicit consent for use of the aforementioned card information which is necessary for activation and utilization of the card. The CVV number of the card will only be used for the sale which is processed and not saved as a part of the card information or used at a later date.
After activating this feature, your information will be entered automatically in later purchases and you will not have to re-enter your card details at each new transaction; the said details will be considered to be valid and effective for later purchases.
In the My Account-Cards section, you can change your cards and withdraw the consent you have given for transactions with your card at any time you wish. KURSHUNI stores and transfers card information in accordance with the international basic privacy and security standarts. As a requirement of this feature, you may have to change your password due to security reasons. When you use our website, your security also depends on protection and correct use of sensetive codes.
3. In its capacity as the data controller of the file in which your information is stored, Tun-Art GmbH which is located at the address of Theresienhöhe28, DE-80339 München, Telefon: 0049 89 72656 121 E-Mail: email@example.com, Website: www.kurshuni.com
undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and provide you the means to use your rights to Access and correct such information , as well as cancelling and objecting to its use via an e-mail you can send to the attention of the “Data Protection-Kurshuni” at the address of firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to send us a copy of your ID card, passport or another valid ID document if necessary.
As the data subject for the aforementioned information, you will also have the right to apply to the data control organization mentioned above in order to use the following rights:
- Learn whether your personal information is processed or not,
- Learn the purposes for which your information is processed and whether your information is processed for these purposes or not,
- Acquire information on the third parties to which your personal information is transfered and learn whether the said information is transfered outside Turkey or not,
- Demand correction if you think your personal information is processed incompletely or incorrectly,
- Demand for your personal information to be deleted or destroyed if you think that the reasons for their processing are no longer existent,
- Object to any adverse consequences arising from processing of your personal information via automatic means,
- Demand compensation for the damages which you incur due to illegal processing of your information.
4. We may need to disclose or transfer the information you give us for the purposes stated in section 2 above to Tun-Art GmbH. We wish to inform you that when you register as a member of this website and provide your information , you are deemed as having given your explicit consent for disclosure and/or transfer of the said information to the Kuasar Company mentioned above.
We may also disclose this information to third party data processors, execution centers, financial institutions and other third party service providers to provide our users with the adequate assurance in our business activities, fraud investigations, collection of invoices, membership and reward programs, supply of technological services, financial transaction managements, logistic services, shipping, order management, customer services and/or purchasing procedures. When you use this website or provide your information to us, you are deemed to have given explicit consent for disclosure and processing of your information by us in the aforementioned manner. The said concent you give for Access/disclosure will also be valid for suppliers which may be located outside of the Turkey in order to ensure efficency in proving services.
5. The user (you) hereby guarantees that the information they provide is true and accurate, and undertakes to inform us when there is a change in this information. The user will be expressly responsible for any damages and losses that our website, website operator or a third party sustains due to incorrect, incomplete or lacking information provided on the registration form.
Information on Cookies
What is a cookie?
Cookie is a small text file which is placed on your computer, phone or other device by a website in order to collect information on your visit to the website. Cookies are necessary for enabling you to browse the website more easily during your visit and rendering the website more user friendly; they do not harm your devices any way.
While the general term “Cookies” is used for the main information storage method utilized by this website, the “Local Storage” area of the browser is also used for the same purposes as cookies. All information in this section is also valid for this “Local Storage”.
Why does this website utilize Cookies?
Cookies are among the main elements in the operation of our website. The main purpose of cookies is to improve your visiting experience on our website. For instance, they are used for retrieval of the preferences(language, country, etc.) you made on your last visit to the website when you visit the website later on.
We do not store sensetive information such as your address, password, credite card or debit card details on the cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored on Cookies?
Exempting the ones defined as “third party cookies” below, which are used and managed by external organizations to provide the services we demand in order to improve user experience during visit to our website, the information stored on the Cookies on our website are used exclusively by us. The main purpose of us efor these “third part cookies” is to aquire access statistics and guarantee the security of payment procedures.
You can limit, block or delete the cookies used on this website at any time by changing the settings of your browser via the steps stated below. Since the settings menu of each browser is different, Cookies are generally configured in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menus. For more information on configuration of cookies, please review the “Help” menu of your browser.