1. Who is the data controller?
KUASAR KUYUMCULUK LTD STI (“KURSHUNI”) is the Controller and personal data processor of the personal data you disclose to us and therefore responsible for your personal data.
KUASAR KUYUMCULUK LTD STI (“KURSHUNI”) will collect personal data provided by you when placing an order, contacting customer service, etc., and such personal data may include contact, date of birth, payment information, etc.
2. Access data and hosting
You can visit our website without setting any personal details. With every request of our pages, access data will be stored automatically through the web server in a so-called server log file. This server log file contains for instance the title of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of the request, the transferred data volume and the requested provider and it also documents the call itself. This access data is evaluated for security purposes, to guarantee a smooth operation and only to improve our offering.
3. What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.kurshuni.com
- We process the personal data required to complete and dispatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
- We collect your email address when you sign up to receive KURSHUNI Newsletter.
- If you register for a KURSHUNI account, we collect your name, email address, password, country, day and month of birth and additional information regarding your favourite designers and your marketing preferences.
- When you contact our Customer Care Team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
- We collect and process data about your browsing www.kurshuni.com including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
- If you are a customer of www.kurshuni.com or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
- If you provide us with someone else’s data – for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift, or provide us with someone’s data as part of our refer-a-friend scheme – we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend. If you are receiving an item as a gift, we will process your data only to fulfill the gift request and our contractual obligations.
4. How do we use the personal data we collect?
- To create your personal account at KURSHUNI
- To process your orders via our online services
- To send message notifications of delivery status
- To send you newsletters and catalogues
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your order
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
- To engage service providers to provide analytics data for the purposes of optimizing Site usage
KURSHUNI only keeps your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services or for as long as KURSHUNI is required by applicable law.
5. How do we use email advertisement when registered to KURSHUNI Newsletter?
When you sign up to our newsletter, we use the required data and the data we receive from you to send you KURSHUNI Newsletter via email regularly. The unsubscribing of the Newsletter is possible at any time and can occur through messaging us or via the provided link that you can find in all of our newsletters. After you unsubscribe from KURSHUNI Newsletter, we delete your email address unless you give your consent to further use of your data or we have reserved any other use that is permitted by law and about what we are informing you within this declaration. KURSHUNI Newsletter is sent by a service provider within processing in our account that we pass onto your email address for this purpose.
6. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time in line with our data retention policy. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise irreversibly rendered anonymous.
Your personal data are retained in accordance with the following criteria:
- When you have purchased goods from www.kurshuni.com we will retain the billing data until the end of the relevant accounting period, normally seven years from the billing date;
- When you make a payment, we will retain your payment details up to the certification of the payment and the completion of the relevant administrative-accounting formalities regarding your right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the disputing of the payment;
- When you provide us with personal data in order to use the services of www.kurshuni.com such as marketing communications subscription, we will keep your data for this purpose until the termination of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service;
- When you give us your consent to send you marketing communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time. We will consider your consent to be current for five years from your last interaction with any email that we send you, with our App or with www.kurshuni.com. In any case, we will reduce the number of marketing contacts after six months if you don’t interact with us;
- When we use your personal data and browsing history to analyze your behavior in order to customize the website and to show you personalized sales offers, we will keep the data for analytical purposes until you ask us to delete it;
- When we use personal data for market research and satisfaction surveys, we will keep the data until you ask us to stop.
If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, or you object the use thereof, or you request for other right you are entitled to under applicable law, you can ask to have the information corrected, removed or erased. You may contact us by sending email to email@example.com
7. What are your rights?
You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you (and we will provide this to you free of charge once we have confirmed your identity). If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please email or write to us using the contact details in this policy.
If we do hold data about you we will:
- give you a description of that data
- tell you why we are holding that data
- tell you to whom that data could be shared with
- tell you how long we will keep that data
- if that data was not provided by you, we will give you any available information such as the source of that data
- tell you if that data has been used for automated decision making
- let you have a concise and clear copy of that data
KURSHUNI may revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this post at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically revisit this page. KURSHUNI reserves the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review this, and any new, information.
Besides we would like to declare that we use technical cookies in order to improve the main functions of our websites. The usage of these cookies is not dependent on your consent since these cookies are required to ensure that our website function technically correctly.
- What is cookie? Why is it used?
The cookies are small text files stored by the websites you visit on your device or network server via browsers. For more detailed information about cookies: You may visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ and http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ sites. The main purposes of using cookies on our website are listed below:
- To improve our services by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
- To improve the website, to offer new features on the website and to personalize the features offered according to your preferences,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the website, you and KURSHUNI.
Analytics systems such as Google Analytcs, Google adwords, Yandex Metrica and Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube cookies are used in www.kurshuni.com.