- Sign Up
BECOME A MEMBER
Personal Data Protection Privacy Notice to Members
As per the Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 ("Law") and related regulations, your personal data will be processed by the data controller Kuasar Kuyumculuk Yapı San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. ("KURSHUNI") due to your membership to www.kurshuni.com, this Privacy Notice has been prepared to inform you about the processing and protection of your personal data.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data might be processed for the following purposes in compliance with the principles set forth under the Law and related regulations:
- Manage The Information Security Processes
- Conduct Its Business In A Lawful Manner
- Manage Company/Product/Service Loyalty Processes
- Carry Out And Follow-Up Legal Affairs
- Conduct Communication Activities
- Carry Out/Monitor Its Business Operations
- Get Advice To Improve Business Operations/Evaluate The Advices
- Manage The Purchase Processes Of Goods/Services
- Provide After Sales Support Processes Of Goods/Services
- Carry Out The Sale Processes Of Goods/Services
- Manage The Production And Operations Processes Of Goods/Services
- Manage Customer Relations
- Carry Out Activities Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
- Carry Out The Marketing Analysis Activities
- Manage The Advertisement / Campaign / Promotion Processes
- Carry Out The Storage / Archive Processes
- Follow-Up Requests/Complaints
- Manage The Marketing Processes Of Products/Services
- Inform Authorised Person And Institutions
in order to sign-up for the website www.kurshuni.com, approve, deliver and follow-up your purchases and provide customer support services in cases such as compliants / requests.
Also, in the presence of your explicit consent, your personal data will be processed for the purposes of defining advantageous product and price alternatives, notifying regarding the advantages, conducting marketing activities special for members and notifying advertisement, promotion, campaign, making new product notifications and offering cross shopping opportunities, targeting and making analysis etc.
Data Transferring to the Third parties and Purpose of Transfer
Your personal data will be transferred to the logistic companies for the purposes of delivery of the products purchased, to the payment service providers for the purposes of payment transactions, to our suppliers for the purposes of technological issues, to the lawyers/law firms that are our suppliers in order to follow up the legal processes and to the public authorities in case of any legal request or requirement.
Since the servers of our website www.kurshuni.com are located abroad, your data is only transferred to our suppliers located abroad in order to use our website.
Your personal data will be transferred to social network providers within the scope of advertisement, promotion, targeting, analysis etc. in accordance with your explicit consent.
Methods of Collecting Personal Data and the Legal Basis of Such Collection
Your personal data which is collected electronically during your sign-up for our website www.kurshuni.com, will be processed based on following legal provisions stipulated under article 5 paragraph 1: “explicit consent”, article 5 paragraph 2 limb (c): “Processing of personal data of the parties of a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract”, article 5 paragraph 2 limb (ç): “It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject”, article 5 paragraph 2 limb (e): “Data processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of any right”, article 5 paragraph 2 limb (f): “Processing of data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject”.
As per the Communiqué on Principles and Procedures for the Requests to the Data Controller, you may sent your requests relating to your rights stipulated under article 11 of the Law titled “Rights of the Data Subject” in writing at the following address of KURSHUNI: Yenibosna Merkez Mah. Kuyumcular Sk. No:4 Vizyonpark Genel Merkez Plaza D:225, 34197 Bahçelievler/İstanbul, or in case you have previously notified KURSHUNI your e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org via your e-mail address which has been previously registered to KURSHUNI’s records.
The Membership Agreement
1. THE PARTIES
This Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) has been executed by and between Kuasar Kuyumculuk Yapı San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. (“KURSHUNI”) having its principal place of business at Yenibosna Merkez Mah. Kuyumcular Sk No:4 Vizyonpark Genel Merkez Plaza D:225, 34197 Bahçelievler/İstanbul with MERSİS No. 0590006098700015, and the member (the “Member”) who requested to sign-up for www.kurshuni.com website as a member (the Member”).
Within the scope of this Agreement KURSHUNI and the Member shall each be referred to seperately as “Party”, and collectively as “Parties”.
2. SUBJECT MATTER
The subject matter of this Agreement is to ensure the Member to sign-up as a member (the “Membership”) for www.kurshuni.com website (the “Website”) where the silver jewelleries of KURSHUNI are sold and determination of the terms and conditions for Membership to the Website.
3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
3.1. The Member accepts and undertakes that she/he shall use the Website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, public morality and this Agreement, and shall not be engaged in activities that may infrige any rights of any third parties and/or affect security of the Website in a negative way while using the Website. Otherwise, the Member will be fully and exclusively liable for any damages.
3.2. The Member accepts and undertakes that the data given for membership is correct, she/he will be personally liable for any damages or sanctions incurred by KURSHUNI and/or other third parties due to incomplete or incorrect data.
3.3. The user name and password provided to the Member by KURSHUNI is special to the Member. The Member is personally and separately responsible for the privacy and security of the username and password. In case of any action is taken against the Member through the Website due to the inability of the security of the username and password by the Member, the Member accepts and undertakes that she/he shall not hold KURSHUNI responsible in any way and will be the only responsible for this. The Member accepts that the transactions carried out with the username and password belong to her/him are carried out by her/him; the responsibility arising from this transaction belongs to her/him in advance; she/he shall not file any objection and/or plea that she/he did not carry out these transactions herself/himself and/or she/he shall not refrain her/his obligations based on this objection or plea; she/he will be exclusively responsible for all damages of the members and/or third parties or KURSHUNI incurred.
3.4. KURSHUNI has exclusively right and authority to determine or change the products that will be sold via Website at any time, add or remove new products/services to the Website. KURSHUNI does not guarantee to the Member that any product will be sold and/or there will be sufficient stock.
3.5. KURSHUNI will send the products to the Member to the address notified by the Member during purchase. The Member will not hold KURSHUNI responsible for any worng information provided by her/him.
3.6. KURSHUNI may unilaterallychange the terms of this Agreement at any time. The Member declares in advance that she/he accepts the changes that may be made by KURSHUNI.
3.7. KURSHUNI has right to delete the account of the Member, if it is necessary. The Member accepts that, if KURSHUNI takes such a decision, the account may be deleted and therefore KURSHUNI will not have any responsibility.
3.8. The trademark/brand, products and Website of KURSUNI are the property of KURSHUNI and since the copyright and/or intellectual property rights related to them are protected by laws, the Member cannot act that may violate there rights of KURSHUNI. The companies and products mentioned in this Website are the trademarks of their owners and are also protected under intellectual property rights.
3.9. IP address used for access, access date and time information, accessed pages etc. details can be kept by KURSHUNI for the purposes of improving and developing the Website and/or fulfilling legal obligations.
3.10. KURSHUNI may process the personal data of the Member in order to carry out membership transactions. The Member accepts and undertakes that she/he read the The Member-Privacy Notice before completing the membership registration. In case the Member does not accept the processing of her/his personal data based on the terms of the Privacy Notice, she/he shall not register for membership to the Website.
3.11. The Member shall communicate with KURSHUNI via email@example.com and may send his/her questions and requests related to her/his membership and/or her/his purchases from the Website.
3.12. The Member will pay for the products purchased via Website through the payment service provider which is supplier of the KURSHUNI.
3.13. For the purchases made via the Website from Turkey will only be shipped to Turkey. The purchases made from Turkey can not deliver to abroad. Similarly, the purchases made from abroad can not deliver to Turkey. The Member accepts and undertakes that her/his purchases will be delivered in accordance with the delivery conditions; otherwise the purchase may not be approved.
4. TERM AND TERMINATION
4.1. This Agreement shall be enter into force upon the completion of the membership registration by the Member and shall be valid until the cancellation of the membership by the Member or the cancellation of the membership by the KURSHUNI. The unilateral change of this Agreement by KURSHUNI will not interpreted as the termination of this Agreement, and the membership of the Member will continue with the new conditions until the termination of the membership.
4.2. If the KURSHUNI detects improper actions to this Agreement by the Member, the KURSHUNI may unilaterally terminate this Agreement without any notification.
4.3. The Member may unsubscribe in any time via the “Unsubscribe” link in the e-mail sent to her/him.
5.1. Due to the relationship between the Parties within the scope of this Agreement, the Parties accept and undertake the following conditions regarding Confidential Information (Information regarding all kinds of information, programs, products and services transmitted verbally, in writing, electronically or in magnetic media or in any way on commercial, financial, technical or similar matters that the Parties will get during the relationship, Website content and process, service discriptions, infrastructure information, idea, invention, business, method, progress, formulas, models, purposes, standards, programs and source codes, password, special authorization parameters, e-mail addresses, phone numbers of the company, financial information, new business or service ideas, sales strategies, strategic alliances and partners, solutions, customer lists and portfolios, customer information, personal data, softwares, trade secrets, drawings, samples, devices, computer programs, demos, technical informaiton and patent, copyright, trademark, company partnership information, know-how or any novalty that is or is not subject to any other legal protection, written or oral all commercial, financial and technical information) : (i) to protect it in secrecy in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, (ii) not to diclosure, transfer or serve to any third party under no circumstances, (iii) not to use directly or indirectly for the purposes of the commercial relationship between the Parties.
5.2. The information provided by third parties to the Parties without the obligation of confidentiality, public information without the Parties’ fault, the information requested to disclose pursuant to the laws in force, a court decision or administrative order are not defined as “Confidential Information” within the scope of this Agreement.
5.3. In case the Member violate her/his confidentiality obligations described in this Agreement, the Member accepts and undertakes that she/he will immediately indemnify any damage of KURSHUNI and all amounts that KURSHUNI will have to pay to third parties or any institutions.
5.4. KURSHUNI never accesses the credit car/debit card information of the Member in the payments made through the payment service provider.
5.5. These confidentiality terms will be valid indefinitely even if this Agreement expires.
6. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
6.1. The KURSHUNI accepts and undertakes that it will protect the personal data of the Member in confidentiality in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and related regulations and that it will process personal data only to the extent permitted by the legislation.
6.2. KURSHUNI accepts and undertakes that it will transfer personal data in accordance with legislation, it will ensure the security of the transfer at the highest level and it will ensure to take necessary measures by third parties for the protection of personal data transferred to them.
6.3. The Member declares that the personal data transferred to KURSHUNI is correct and up-to-date; otherwise she/he accepts and undertakes that she/he will indemnify any damages or penalties incurred by KURSHUNI.
6.4. These terms related to personal data protection shall be valid indefinitely even if this Agreement expires
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Turkey. Istanbul Courts and Execution Offices shall have the jurisdiction over all the disputes arising out of this Agreement.
Explicit Consent for Personal Data Processing and Commercial Electronic Communication
When you approve this consent, your personal data may be processed and transferred to our suppliers located domestic and/or abroad and our business partners for the purposes of defining advantageous product and price alternatives, notifying regarding the advantages, conducting marketing activities special for you and notifying advertisement, promotion, campaign, making new product notifications and offering cross shopping opportunities, targeting and making analysis etc.; your personal may be also transferred to social network providers for the purposes of advertisement targeting and also commercial electronic messages may be sent you for the specified purposes.
Newsletter Subscription Terms
By inserting your e-mail related box, you accept that Kuasar Kuyumculuk Yapı Sanayi ve Ticaret Ltd. Şti. (“KURSHUNI”) may sent commertial electronic messages regarding campaigns, discounts, promotions and product advertisement to your e-mail and your e-mail address may be transferred to our suppliers limited to delivery of these messages. If you don’t want to receive these messages, you may unsubscribe via the link in the newsletter that sent to your e-mail.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION PRIVACY NOTICE
Your e-mail address data collected electronically due to your subscription request will be processed by Kuasar Kuyumculuk Yapı Sanayi ve Ticaret Ltd. Şti. (“KURSHUNI”) for the purposes of sending commercial electronic messages regarding campaings, promotions, discounts and product advertisement of KURSHUNI. Your e-mail address data may only be transferred to our suppliers in order to send you commercial electronic messages limited to above mentioned purposes. Your personal data will be processed based on legal reason stipulated under article 5 paragraph two limb (c) of Personal Data Protection Law (“Law”): “Processing of personal data of the parties of a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract”. As per the Communiqué on Principles and Procedures for the Requests to the Data Controller, you may sent your requests relating to your rights stipulated under article 11 of the Law titled “Rights of the Data Subject” in writing at the following address of KURSHUNI: Yenibosna Merkez Mah. Kuyumcular Sk. No:4 Vizyonpark Genel Merkez Plaza D:225, 34197 Bahçelievler/İstanbul, or in case you have previously notified KURSHUNI your e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org via your e-mail address which has been previously registered to KURSHUNI’s records.
1. Who is the data controller?
KUASAR KUYUMCULUK LTD STI (“KURSHUNI”) is the Controller and personal data processor of the personal data you disclose to us and therefore responsible for your personal data.
KUASAR KUYUMCULUK LTD STI (“KURSHUNI”) will collect personal data provided by you when placing an order, contacting customer service, etc., and such personal data may include contact, date of birth, payment information, etc.
2. Access data and hosting
You can visit our website without setting any personal details. With every request of our pages, access data will be stored automatically through the web server in a so-called server log file. This server log file contains for instance the title of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of the request, the transferred data volume and the requested provider and it also documents the call itself. This access data is evaluated for security purposes, to guarantee a smooth operation and only to improve our offering.
3. What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.kurshuni.com
- We process the personal data required to complete and dispatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
- We collect your email address when you sign up to receive KURSHUNI Newsletter.
- If you register for a KURSHUNI account, we collect your name, email address, password, country, day and month of birth and additional information regarding your favourite designers and your marketing preferences.
- When you contact our Customer Care Team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
- We collect and process data about your browsing www.kurshuni.com including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
- If you are a customer of www.kurshuni.com or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
- If you provide us with someone else’s data – for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift, or provide us with someone’s data as part of our refer-a-friend scheme – we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend. If you are receiving an item as a gift, we will process your data only to fulfill the gift request and our contractual obligations.
4. How do we use the personal data we collect?
- To create your personal account at KURSHUNI
- To process your orders via our online services
- To send message notifications of delivery status
- To send you newsletters and catalogues
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your order
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
- To engage service providers to provide analytics data for the purposes of optimizing Site usage
KURSHUNI only keeps your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services or for as long as KURSHUNI is required by applicable law.
5. How do we use email advertisement when registered to KURSHUNI Newsletter?
When you sign up to our newsletter, we use the required data and the data we receive from you to send you KURSHUNI Newsletter via email regularly. The unsubscribing of the Newsletter is possible at any time and can occur through messaging us or via the provided link that you can find in all of our newsletters. After you unsubscribe from KURSHUNI Newsletter, we delete your email address unless you give your consent to further use of your data or we have reserved any other use that is permitted by law and about what we are informing you within this declaration. KURSHUNI Newsletter is sent by a service provider within processing in our account that we pass onto your email address for this purpose.
6. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time in line with our data retention policy. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise irreversibly rendered anonymous.
Your personal data are retained in accordance with the following criteria:
- When you have purchased goods from www.kurshuni.com we will retain the billing data until the end of the relevant accounting period, normally seven years from the billing date;
- When you make a payment, we will retain your payment details up to the certification of the payment and the completion of the relevant administrative-accounting formalities regarding your right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the disputing of the payment;
- When you provide us with personal data in order to use the services of www.kurshuni.com such as marketing communications subscription, we will keep your data for this purpose until the termination of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service;
- When you give us your consent to send you marketing communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time. We will consider your consent to be current for five years from your last interaction with any email that we send you, with our App or with www.kurshuni.com. In any case, we will reduce the number of marketing contacts after six months if you don’t interact with us;
- When we use your personal data and browsing history to analyze your behavior in order to customize the website and to show you personalized sales offers, we will keep the data for analytical purposes until you ask us to delete it;
- When we use personal data for market research and satisfaction surveys, we will keep the data until you ask us to stop.
If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, or you object the use thereof, or you request for other right you are entitled to under applicable law, you can ask to have the information corrected, removed or erased. You may contact us by sending email to email@example.com
7. What are your rights?
You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you (and we will provide this to you free of charge once we have confirmed your identity). If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please email or write to us using the contact details in this policy.
If we do hold data about you we will:
- give you a description of that data
- tell you why we are holding that data
- tell you to whom that data could be shared with
- tell you how long we will keep that data
- if that data was not provided by you, we will give you any available information such as the source of that data
- tell you if that data has been used for automated decision making
- let you have a concise and clear copy of that data
KURSHUNI may revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this post at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically revisit this page. KURSHUNI reserves the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review this, and any new, information.
Besides we would like to declare that we use technical cookies in order to improve the main functions of our websites. The usage of these cookies is not dependent on your consent since these cookies are required to ensure that our website function technically correctly.
- What is cookie? Why is it used?
The cookies are small text files stored by the websites you visit on your device or network server via browsers. For more detailed information about cookies: You may visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ and http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ sites. The main purposes of using cookies on our website are listed below:
- To improve our services by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
- To improve the website, to offer new features on the website and to personalize the features offered according to your preferences,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the website, you and KURSHUNI.
Analytics systems such as Google Analytcs, Google adwords, Yandex Metrica and Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube cookies are used in www.kurshuni.com.