- In which country is the brand, KURSHUNI from?
Do you only have an Online Shop?
- We have two physical stores in Istanbul. One is located in Bağdat Street, and the other one is located in Emaar Square Mall. KURSHUNI Jewellery is also present at 600 prestigious sale corners in Paris, Rome, Milan, Munich, Vienna, Bucharest and many more other cities in Europe and in the World. You can reach the contact information of KURSHUNI sales corners from “FIND A STORE” section of our website.
- What material is used in KURSHUNI Jewellery?
In KURSHUNI Jewellery, there are also jewellery available in gold and rose gold color. Are these jewellery also silver? How is the variety of colors obtained?
- As we apply rhodium (white gold color) plating to all our 925 Sterling Silver jewellery, we also apply 21K rose gold (rose gold color) and 24K PURE gold (yellow gold color) plating. Our plating is the highest quality platings in the sector. KURSHUNI is the only and the first brand who uses 24K PURE gold plating in silver jewellery in the World. We also have black rhodium plating option available.
Are the plating of KURSHUNI jewellery resistant for a longer time?
- Does KURSHUNI Jewellery has a guarantee?
How would I know that KURSHUNI jewellery that I purchase is silver and original KURSHUNI jewellery?
- All our jewellery has our fish patent, which has a “925” stamp on one side and written “KURSHUNI” on the other. The “fish patent” on all KURSHUNI jewellery and the Digital Certificate, which is automatically sent to your email after your purchase is completed, guarantees that the jewellery purchased is 925 Sterling Silver and an orginal KURSHUNI jewellery.
- How can I find out my ring size?
Does KURSHUNI sell single Earrings?
- All our earrings are sold in pairs unless there is a statement indicating “SOLD INDIVIDUALLY” next to the name of the earring, and has a code ending with “S”. There is a price difference between our earrings sold individually and in pairs. If you prefer to purchase a single earring, please make sure that its code is ending with “S” and has a statement indicating “SOLD INDIVIDUALLY” next to its name. You may also see a statement indicating “ASSYMETRIC EARRINGS” for some of our earrings. These earrings are being sold in pairs, but each pair has a different design for each ear.
- How can I obtain any information on KURSHUNI’s new collections and/or promotions?
- Can I cancel my Newsletter membership?
- Does your company has B2B sales?
- How can I become a member?
- Can I shop without becoming a member?
- How can I update my account information?
- I forgot my password, what can I do?
- Is my personal data being protected?
- Will the jewellery that I see in the photo be the same one when sent to me?
- Can I change my order?
- How can I follow up my order?
- How long does it take to receive my order?
- Can I place an order from another country?
- Can I purchase any jewellery that I see in KURSHUNI Sales Corners from www.kurshuni.com?
- How can I cancel my order?
- What can I do in the case that the jewellery sent is damaged?
- What can I do if the wrong jewellery is sent?
- I would like to send my order as a present. Can you have a present wrap and add a note in it?
Is it safe to use my credit card in your website?
- All data is transfered after they are SSI-encoded. In payments via Visa and Mastercard, only SET transactions (Secure Electronic Transaction) are accepted. After confirming that the card is included in the SET system, the shopping system will contact the bank that has provided the card in order to enable the buyer to authorize the payment. When the bank confirms the transaction, the amount is withdrawn from the card. Otherwise, the order is cancelled.
How can I make a payment of my order?
- You can make your payment through Bank Transfer, Visa / Master debit or credit card. You will see our IBAN (Bank Account) Number when you select Bank Transfer option in checkout. If you are shopping from Euro Zone country, please make sure to select EURO IBAN (Bank Account) Number. If you are shopping from USD Zone country, please make sure to select USD IBAN (Bank Account) Number. When you select the correct IBAN (Bank Account) Number, you can make your bank transfer either through your bank or through Transferwise. Please, refer to the Transferwise link in the Pay by Bank Transfer section for detailed instructions. After you make your transfer, we kindly ask you to send the proof of payment to [email protected]
- What should I do after I make the bank transfer?
- Do you apply payment installment to credit card payments?
- Can I make a purchase with a credit card from foreign country?
What could the reasons be for my credit card to be rejected?
- Your credit card can be rejected due to following reasons: • Your card may have expired. Please, make sure that your credit card is still valid. • You may have exceeded the credit limit. Please, contact your bank to make sure that you have not exceeded the allowed credit limit. • You may have entered some information incorrectly. Please, make sure that you have filled out all required fields correctly. • Your credit card may be closed to make purchases from International websites. Please, contact your bank and make sure that your credit card is open for International purchases.
- How can I reach to my invoice?
- Do you have an option for payment-at-the-door?
I returned my order. When will I receive my return payment?
- We return your payment when we receive the returned jewellery. If you make your payment via Bank Transfer, your payment will be returned to the IBAN number that you made the payment from. If you make your payment via Credit Card, your payment will be returned to the credit card that you made the payment from. The payment returns to Credit Cards may take up to 5 business days depending on your bank. You can follow this up with your bank.
- Which shipping company are you working with?
- What is the shipping fee?
- How can I track my order’s shipment?
- My order didn’t reach to my address. What can I do?
- How can I know if my order is picked up by the shipping company?
- When will I receive my shipment?
Can I change the delivery address of my order?
- You can change the delivery address of your order before your order is picked up by the shipping company. We kindly remind you that your delivery address must be in a country that www.kurshuni.com is open to take orders. Turkey cannot be selected as a delivery country when placing an order from outside of Turkey.
- Can I change the name of the person who will pick up the order?
Do you deliver on holidays?
- You can follow up the delivery status of your order with the shipping company directly after your order is picked up from our facility. All orders placed on holidays and weekends are processed on the first business day after the holiday/weekend. It takes 3 business days for orders to be ready for delivery.
- Can you send the order earlier than its due date?
- What will I do if my order arrives when I am not at home?
- What should I do if the package is damaged when it arrives?
- Do you have a same-day delivery service?